“Understanding your needs-making dreams come true”
True to her motto, Enthusiastic Dot Hensley believes that listening carefully to her clients’ needs and desires is the only way to build a successful real estate business. A tremendous communicator and a tough but fair negotiator, Dot strongly believes in the value of customer service. She prides herself on her listening skills and is always willing to go the extra mile for her clients. “People form the heart of my real estate business.” I make a point of developing relationships with my clients that are warm, friendly and trusting, as well as professional,” Dot explained. She enjoys the support of the dedicated team of professionals at Keller Williams Realty Elite.
Her unique perspective comes, in part, from her diverse life and business experience. She has lived in Taiwan, China, and Switzerland, as well as traveled to 27 countries. She has owned and operated companies, and has extensive experience in PR, marketing, and management. Actively involved in her community, she has participated in philanthropic programs designed to benefit people from all walk of life. Her combination of honesty, integrity, and hard work has proven to be a winning business formula, which is reflected in her ever-growing base of satisfied repeat clients and their referrals. When you are considering buying or selling a home in the Oklahoma City area, consider Dot Hensley and put her winning formula to work for you.
Dot Hensley knows that her wide range of business experience gave her a jump start in her real estate career and continues to give a solid foundation to business. She has taught several subjects and takes pride in educating her clients, making sure each is thoroughly informed regarding the real estate process. Her customers also benefit tremendously from her retail sales and marketing background. Dot’s experience in advertising ensures that each client’s home receives maximum exposure and is sold as quickly and efficiently as possible. No stranger to public speaking, planning, and management, Dot has all the skills necessary to guide her customers through each step of the most complex real estate transactions.
She has also moved many times – across town, across the country, and across the globe – and understands, firsthand, the stresses and joys that come with relocation. “For a licensed Realtor who is truly dedicated to providing caring and professional service, call me!”
Dot’s experiences have covered a wide range of industries, from education, to marketing, sales, as well as real estate. She has had the opportunity to participate in or head several incredibly projects, including:
- Developing the first curriculum for other languages in elementary schools in Oklahoma
- First full time elementary school Spanish teacher in OKC schools (and state)
- Pioneered teaching foreign language through television
- Founded Enid boy’s choir and choir camp
- Supported her sons in their musical, athletic, academic, and other adventurous pursuits
- Owned and managed The Toy Store in Enid
- Served as Bethany Hospital’s Director of Community Relations
- Served as the first director of the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon, leading to the registration of over 5000 participants and raising over $50,000 for the National Memorial in its inaugural year. Due to the groundwork laid that year, participation has steadily grown to a roster of 20000+ each year.
- Published writer and photographer
These experiences have enriched Dot’s life as well as gave her valuable insight that she now applies to each client’s experience, leading to truly one-of-a-kind service that can only come from working with an agent having such a diverse background. This experience and her dedication to her clients has led to numerous awards and a great deal of success in real estate, including:
- Double Gold Medalist with Keller Williams International (2006)
- Gold Medalist (2005)
- #1 in transactions fr North Pointe Market Center (2006)
- #2 in production for NorthPointe Market Center (2005)
- 300+ transactions over 11 years, totaling over $35 million
- Member of Associate Leadership Council-NorthPointe Market Center (2004-2009)
- Delegate to International ALC for Oklahoma region (2007, 2008)
Finally, Dot’s dedication to service and education, both her own and others’ has led to her travelling to and/or residing in 27 countries (and counting!), as well as many places throughout he United States. These travels have given her a broad worldview and appreciation for many different cultures worldwide. In the past, this led to her pioneering of elementary foreign language education. Presently, this is integral to her real estate business, as she prides herself on her ability to truly connect with people from all walks of life, and from all corners of the globe.